Firefighters For Christ was established in January, 1976, at a breakfast
meeting in Southern California. In June of 1978, Firefighters For Christ
became international and was established as an incorporated organization.
Its non-profit tax exemption is classified under section 501(c) (3) of the
Internal Revenue Code.
Its vision is to reach firefighters worldwide with the gospel of Jesus
Christ and to make disciples of them. Matthew 28:19-20
Its mission goal is to encourage firefighters to live their lives for Jesus
Its ministry focus is to know Christ.
John 17:3 and Philippians 3:10
Its purposes are:
- To glorify God in the Fire Service.
- To fellowship together for individual growth in the
- To serve the cause of Christ through the church of
one's own choice.
- To encourage those in the fire service in their
- To bring all Christians in the fire service to a
common goal of praying for the fire service and its members.
- To be perfected in unity so that the world will know
that God has sent His Son Jesus Christ.
Principles of Ministry
Firefighters For Christ Policies
Our Ministry Focus & Goals
Our Purpose for Gathering